Sunday, October 03, 2010

Wedding Reception/Anniversary


I am now a step-mom, wife and home-owner - - too busy for blogging as my readers can see! This summer has been full of moving to our new home, working on our condo, and planning for our First Anniversary/wedding reception bash last weekend.

September 21 marked my First Anniversary with my loved husband. Since we eloped last year we felt that we would throw a reception so that family and close friends could celebrate.



Here is just a hint of some of the pictures from our photographer and friend Heidi Lee. More to come when I get all the pictures but first we are off to see the in-laws and lads in Norn' Ireland..

Thank you all, for coming to San Diego to share our special day - - we felt very loved and surrounded by goodness.

No comments: