Thursday, December 23, 2010

Designer Sharon Plache segment

Here is a snippet from the show. I must point out that we did not have our normal rehearsal time allotted (since we weren't being paid, it was a lot to expect of us to be there for 8 hours for free so we only went in for 4) to choreograph the shows we normally do. Plus our spacing was different being a staircase and ballroom instead of a normal catwalk - so what you see here are me and the other models 'winging it' as far as spacing and not walking on top of each other.

Hehehe. Watch me on the bottom of the stairs, all those turns I am doing is me checking out the models to my right, to my left and even to see if there was anyone behind me on the staircase. With the slow jazzy Xmas music playing, too, it made for a whole lot of traffic jams. :)

That said, I enjoyed immensely the designs by Sharon Plache - -

No comments: