Thursday, February 24, 2011

Human Planet



In the vein of the spectacular series, "Planet Earth" that my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed a few years back, is another series from the BBC this time about humans on Planet Earth. Alas, this is not about the average human and families - but those who live around the world in the most dangerous and extraordinary places. Where every day is a struggle just to survive, to eat, to drink water, against Mother Nature. My wonderful Aunt Gini sent me this link and I already know P and I will be keeping an eye out for it on NetFlix or the BBC website. The sweeping cinematography is just as stunning as the subject matter. We LOVE these kinds of shows and I think all children and teens in America should watch this series to help gain a perspective about how much grander and harder Life is than the clothing brand they wear or the Smartphone they carry.

No comments: