Monday, May 09, 2011

Beauty Expo - February 2011

Oh, yes, I am way behind again in blogging. It is hard to be a natural story-teller and also have so many pictures to log through - - I want to get it all up but it's hard to. Pardon the tardiness.

This was a lovely Saturday afternoon in San Diego for the Beauty Expo on the roof of the Westgate Hotel. I modeled for Q Designs (Qadir Hamidi) whom I have modeled a lot for in 2011, especially.

We did 2 shows that day (you may note the 2 different hairstyles I had as the wind blew out my first pinned curls after the first show). Outside of us changing on the rooftop behind a partition that blocked us from the stage but NOT the above windows of the hotel and yes, there were many men looking down on us like perverts - it was an immensely lovely show and day. I even had my stepdaughter to help out as a 'dresser' backstage. She was really good, too, after I instructed her to stay calm no matter how hectic it can be. I was proud of her.

Click below for pictures:
Bridal and Beauty Expo 2011

No comments: