Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy 2012 Highlights!

This is the deal, folks. Today is officially my last only-day-off-of-the-week that I will have for starting tomorrow I go from working 6 days to 7 days a week. That means I am making the herculean effort to get a little blogging done as it will be even harder in the year(s) to come and I am already back-logged about 2 years!! :( Now, it is 2013 and I hope everyone had a wonderful holidays and 2012. I certainly had a big year. It was chalk-full with some more (still?? I'm an old lady!) major modeling jobs with new regular client Bloomingdales added to my roster; being the current face and lookbook/print ad model for "Animal Fashions by Jordan"; plus 2 more published editorials in the wedding bible of Orange County - "OC Bride"; a promoted position from previous years to producer assistant and Festival Ambassador of this year's International La Jolla Fashion Film Festival; 2 big commercials shot in the Fall for Sea World and SDGE; adding teleprompter work to my acting resume as the spanish voiceover and host for numerous Industrials; trips to Hawaii, Ireland, 3rd anniversary in Palm Springs, cabin camping with best friend Di and family; getting slowly back into my singing and music a bit more and adding 'adjudicator' to my resume as I judged on a panel for 2 major highschool vocal competions; plus especially working my arse off to train, complete and get hired with my license to teach Pilates. I almost killed myself last Spring trying to do the 500 hour program while working full-time. With only 1 weekend off from January - May: Whew! It was an extremely busy year. I am proud of myself. I always work hard, but this year, especially - - was very transitional and focused. So, I have a lot to be thankful for - and a lot to blog about and as I sit here this last day off that I plan to have for quite some time, I stare at my barely-hanging-on laptop that I bought when I moved out and onwards from a big chunk of my life and started dating Patrick - - I am trying to just save all the info, pics, music, novels I started writing to Icloud and googledrive before the laptop completely dies at the old age of 7. (Sigh) I hate technical, gadgety stuff.. You might notice in the title pic I also have a coffee cup there to the right - - In 2013 I officially turned the big 40 and worked so hard with little days off that I began to drink 1-2x a week a skinny vanilla latte hahahha. I never drank caffeine my whole life but this girl is TIRED nowadays! Click on my 2012 highlights' link slideshow below!
2012 Highlights

No comments: