Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

 I consider myself the type of gal who takes nothing for granted and is truly appreciative of everything that I have. After spending a lovely early morning tea with my 2 dear friends from college - Diana and Beverly - I am reminded once again how much I love the few close people in my life.

Whatever my true opinion of ol' Chris Columbus coming over and raising havoc amongst the native American Indians - I still take this day as an extra-special day of giving thanks and reflection for my relatives, my health, my Faith in God and in myself, my close friends, my sense of humour, my compassion for others, my kitty Jordy, my country home I am renting, my music and my Merritt family.

May God Bless us all and have a safe and wonderful time with our loved ones! 

No comments: