Sunday, March 23, 2008

Feliz Easter!!

 It was a lovely and very warm San Diego Easter Sunday in Kensington at my sister Sylvia's house.
 



After over a week of being very sick it was lovely to get out and see the familia and...oh eat a lot.
 
 
Much fun was hiding the 500 or so candy-filled Easter eggs..!!?? I just don't get it - there are only 7 kids nowadays in our huge family - and we had THAT many eggs to hide??? Holy cow! It was a lot of fun and as usual I did some tricky hiding places (including laying down and putting them on my eyeballs). The kids have got to be on sugar over-load by now...



But the best part was having my dad announce after the prayer that Patrick and I are engaged. I give my Dad so little to brag about, unfortunately, in my life - it meant a lot to me for him to say it to the Family. It was short, sincere and - bam! made me cry tears of happiness into Patrick's shoulder. For I am happy, ya'll - I am HAPPY!!

No comments: