Monday, April 14, 2008

NOT a Spokesman for Gatorade

I miss running. Running is big in my family. All of us except my mom has pretty much been really into it - competing in races, heck my 70 year old dad still runs at the junior college track every week at Southwestern College. But a bad knee and hip injury at 30 when I had finished my first and only half-marathon and was training for a full one, has side-lined me from running anymore.

Then today as I sit here not quite 36 years old, and aching through my 3rd month limping on my torn miniscus in my knee that has made me gain 7 pounds and putting my modeling career in jeapordy for the time being (not to mention just not letting me work out for my own sanity), I come across this ONE-HUnDRED and ONE year-old bloke from England who ran and completed his first marathon. And check out his post work-out routine...

No comments: