Monday, October 05, 2009

Thank you!


Thank you, all - family and friends - for the wonderful outpouring of congratulations for Patrick and I in the last week. I never really thought I'd use and feel the word, "Happy" - - but, I am happy. I am so happy to be Patrick's wife.

God is great!

Below are slideshow pics taken a week after our wedding at my sweet sister, Sylvia's house in Kensington where they made a small family gathering into an impromptu toast and celebration for us.
Also, thanks to my biggest sister, Ceci and Joe for sending us the lovely flowers and to my sweet niece, Ari, who lent me a bridal veil for me to wear - - were they determined to make me a traditional bride after all?? hahahha

All the little girls were vying for my attention and to sit next to me since it was my 'special day'. It was a lovely afternoon with lot of love in the air.

Thank you, again - you are all appreciated..

Grazie, amici, - gracias a todos - son apreciados!

Click below!
Merritt Wedding Toast

No comments: