Friday, April 02, 2010

"Air" spec music video

 
So last Sunday I spent an incredibly hot day at a great abandoned warehouse in Long Beach shooting a spec music video.
 
The casting notice had caught my attention because it was featuring the music of French band, "Air" - whose dreamy music I love. Also, the director had stated it would be shot on 35mm (yes! great quality film!) and shot in the vein of "Amelie" - one of my top 5 favorite films ever.

The shoot was 2 days, although the fantasy sequence with the gals was only shot on Sunday. I love just being on a set studying what every single person has to do to colloborate and make even a small few-minute video happen. It was a very hot, long day - but great, funny people to work with - gracias!

I will obviously post the real thing when I get the finished product, but until then enjoy the youtube videos of our spectacular dance break and click on the slideshow below for pictures from the set.
"Air" spec video

No comments: