Monday, May 03, 2010

Birthday Bettys Madness


ay yi yi - Today is my 38th Cumpleanos - - and I spent it accordingly at my fave Hillcrest gay bar - Baja Bettys - with a few friends and my husband.

I arrived first with Richele = who is my #1 Baja Betty Buddy. True to her own Gift-to-Gab within 15 seconds of arriving she had already chatted up the bartender and 2 neighboring young boys that it was my bday and next thing I knew I had a free Kick-A** Margarita (yes, it is called that) and a shot. Well, okay - R knows me well and told them we needed to split it because I don't (can't) do shots.

Thanks to all for coming out and for the salt-covered brownies that Shannon made freshly that afternoon (they were still warm in the box - umm ummm ummm).

As P's daughter commented previously on our bday dinner outing over the weekend - "This is your first bday as a married woman and a mom" - - what a wonderful challenge heheheh! My blessings run deep indeed!

Click on slideshow below:
38th Bday

No comments: