Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our Red Wall

 
Have you noticed some of mine or Patrick's pictures against the same backdrop over the years? Well, it is our reddish/wine-colored living room wall. My husband and I have had many impromptu photoshoots against it.





Included are some headshots photos we shot last Fall. Always learning and fooling around with lighting and poses there have been countless times I came home from a shoot or show with makeup and hair done and P immediately grabs his camera and always says the exact same thing, "Let me just shoot you really quickly, babe".
 
Very sweet of him, eh? It always makes me laugh, however, because it's usually never too 'quick' as he will shoot a few shots from his several cameras (film AND digital).. :)

Click on slideshow below:
Commercial Headshots 10/09

No comments: