Friday, October 29, 2010

Ireland 2010- video shorts

So after our whirlwind summer of fixing up the condo, buying a new house, starting work on it as well, planning and having our wedding reception celebration/1 year anniversary - - we then immediately left for Northern Ireland to see P's parents.

Unfortunately, my mother-in-law had a difficult summer with 2 strokes and we felt an extra push to get there to see her.

It was a quick trip - I was there for only 7 days and all 3 of us were suffering badly for whatever reasons the jet-lag. It seemed we were up every night and wanting to sleep during the day - just painful, really.

This trip - my 3rd to Ireland - was a little uneventful as we were there specifically to spend time with Nana Ann. Too bad we weren't able to do one of our big road trips as the weather was absolutely amazing - brisk but full of sunshine - only an hour of rain during one afternoon. I always expect it to be freezing and wet and I was unprepared for such cooperation from Mother Nature!

As usual, I just turned my Olympus Pen EP-2 to video recorder every so often so that my loved ones can get a feel of Patrick's Ireland.

Enjoy!



No comments: