Tuesday, April 05, 2011

A Royal Affair

Every spring I get to do a few high end bridal shows for MBride boutique. I LOVE these shows because the owner, Michele Martin, is a cool chick with a great sense of humour, a Masters in Creative Writing and rivals me for love of the 80s. But I especially love that we wear couture, high-end gowns the likes of Monique Lhuillier, Elizabeth Fillmore and Ines Di Santo (whom I twice last year personally modeled for while she came to San Diego - see previous blogs here.)

Well, this February started the bridal season once again and we were at the U.S. Grant for the aptly-named, "A Royal Affair" after the Royal Wedding this Spring in England.
I was with some of my favorite models as usual and had the pleasure of bringing in 2 new faces - - always nice to get other gals a job!

Click on link for a video of the show - it's highend decor and a teeny bit of my friend, Michelina, and me modeling on the runway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlqaSsazqCE

Click on picture below for a photo slideshow - - it was really hard to track down professional photos - - which is a pity - these dresses are so amazing to wear!
A Royal Affair

No comments: