Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ciara's TV Debut

This growing bundle of energy and wit is Patrick's daughter, Ciara - pronounced Keer-rah - but spelled the traditional Irish way. Fondly referred to as Bo-Beera or Brat #2, this rapidly-growing weed made her TV debut last week after being chosen along with 1 other girl to be interviewed for Fox News while attending The Scripps Aquarium camp last week. (Man- when I got to go to camp I had to wait until High school age and it was Christian camp - shucks!!)



It doesn't suprise me at all that she was selected as Ciara possesses the elsamart Gift-To-Gab (NOT from her father, but obviously from her Mexican mother) and I have already taken her under my wing to some modeling auditions with me even though she doesn't have an agent and exposing her to Broadway musicals (Hairspray, Phantom of the Opera, Sound of Music, etc). She has somehow even managed to imitate quite well my model runway walk having gone with me and watched me audition. Who knows what the Stars hold for her? Stay tuned, she will at least be a star on this blog....

No comments: