Saturday, January 02, 2010

Disneyland

Remember this blog here where we were taking my stepdaughter Ciara to Disneyland for her 11th bday? Well, I am barely getting up some pics and the video of the Fantasia lightshow - really cool - I was telling P that my mom used to not let us as kids or my nieces and nephews watch the beginning part with the devil - too scary. And it WAS - - I thought part of this show was scary, too, for little kids.

Speaking of scary - - check out Ciara's face here as she sits miserable (although she won't admit it) through Space Mountain. Ciara inherited from her Pop a fear of roller coasters - although she was trying hard not to admit it. I think her dad was pretty scared, too. hehehhe. I sat alone, in the very front with my arms up in the air hooping and hollering the whole while - - did I really marry into this family??? I guess no family trips to the much more scarier, taller and faster rides of Magic Mountain will be in order...


No comments: