Monday, January 11, 2010

My Green Wedding Dress

 Although I have modeled for many, many bridal shows the last few years, I have never been a fan of the white princess wedding ballgown - - no offense to any out there - - if you can't tell by now I am a little unconventional about the whole wedding thing - hehehe.

I saw this Max Azria dress years ago and knew then and there I wanted to get married in it. When a photographer peer asked about shooting together again I excitedly told him I had a fabulous Latina-green (hey! the same green as this blog heheh) dress that I wanted to shoot in. So I threw on some makeup and we did an impromptu photoshoot with natural lighting. I had a blast playing with the layers of it - - the dress is made for movement and, therefore, good for modeling. Thank you, Jeremy of JDelizo Photography. The photos were fun..

These are my favorite unworked photos - only the color and cropping tweaked by me slightly on Picassa - -
Posted by Picasa

Click on slideshow below for more!
My Wedding Dress photoshoot

No comments: