Monday, March 08, 2010

Baby-Love

This has been such a blessed year - not just for me and my marrying Patrick. But for my best friends and my best cousins (who WERE my best friends growing up) having babies!!

  Here are Diana and Jennifer's Megan and Landon - enjoying a car ride to the park here in San Diego recently - - we joke that they will be boyfriend and girlfriend in the future.

 My closest cousin, Noelle, also had her Esme up in the Bay Area - while her brother, cousin Jacob, and our other closest cousin, Maddy - - are both also expecting this late spring! We joke something is in the water up there..

 



Another true Miracle was the birth of friend Beverly's Mallory - -








All my friends, myself and my cousins have made the choices about having children later in life - - there are so many pros about this I cannot even go into all of it here. That said, the underlying reality of possibly not being able to conceive hung over each and every one of us like an impending doom - - the fact that in one year these blessed children are born to such loving, appreciative and experienced-in-life parents makes my heart sing. I still do not know if it is in God's Plan for me. But I am so happy for all of them..

No comments: