Saturday, November 13, 2010

Alternative Ulster

I recently found a treasure's chest of photos taken by my husband on his computer. It will be a slow process but there are 4 years' worth of modeling, family, camping and Ireland pics that I need to 'steal' so I can put them on my blog. See...he shoots all the time but I probably see only about 20% of his pictures. He takes months to work on a select few pictures and then posts them on his Flickr photography website, but he doesn't post blogs with photo albums to document memories the way I do. So I pretty much have no clue what he has shot or how things turned out.

Here is an example: GREAT photos of the usually camera-shy Ciara posing as a punk for Halloween (just like her daddy back in 80s Ireland). She is even wearing one of his original punk t-shirts of the Sex Pistols - - ORIGINAL - - we are talking 1983 and in worn, but great condition - - definitely worth posting!

No comments: