Friday, November 05, 2010

Halloween 2010

My husband and I spent the day in the sun working on our new fence and yard and then quickly I had to throw a costume together for... HALLOWEEN!

I was "Shnarf" from the "Thundercats" cartoon back in the 80s - - and those who know me know that I do the shnarf meow all the time to cats and dogs who shnarf back. I even Shnarf "I love you" to my husband. I am holding a miniscule package of candy-corn --the only candy I was interested in taking from the kids...!

We went to trick or treat and have dinner at my brother Gabe's house and uber-cool neighborhood in Point Loma. My nieces and nephews along with Ciara looked great - but of course by the time I took a picture they had taken off parts of their costumes and were only interested in checking out their loot.

Even my sister in law, and big sister wore costumes! My brothers were also decked out in 70s garb (Ben's afro looked great - I always praise what a good weave, wig or head of hair can do for you) and (of course, being a sci-fi Trekkie and Comic Con Fool) Gabe was Darth Vader.
My tired husband and dad were left behind and were falling asleep on the couch while we were out getting candy....

Twas a fun evening and beautiful weather!

No comments: