Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Festival of Brides - Temecula, Ponte Winery





Festival of Bride's ~ Temecula from Impressive Creations on Vimeo.

I found this of an upscale bridal show I did last year for M Bride. It's called the Festival of Brides and there are about 4 or 5 in Southern California each spring. I do usually 2 of them. This videographer is stupendous at catching all the vendors and the glorious hot day out in wine country Temecula, CA. These shows are so detailed and beautiful and our couture gowns are amazing! I am so lucky to model in them!

**For those not wanting to watch the whole video (it is really well-done) you can see me at 1:40ish and 2:30ish and the very end with the girls. But it's worth it to watch the cinematography of the whole video. Courtesy of Impressive Creations.

No comments: