Tuesday, June 14, 2011

KUSI NEWS promotion for Fashion Plates show

My gazillionith time on morning news KUSI over the past 10 years. This time promoting the Fashion Plates show I just blogged about. Leonard Simpson (our runway producer who has hired me now some 11 years) always does a Style Guy segment each weekend and he featured knit designer Sharon Plache. See me model with 17 year old talent Alex Womack who just left San Diego to NYC where she signed with a boutique agency. The lighting is iffy at best at KUSI but if you want to see 2 girls really work hard in front of the camera and play off each other watch our portion of it towards the last couple minutes. I love modeling with girls 20 years younger than me - - a fun challenge! At least mine was the only name Leonard remembered and introduced :)

No comments: