Thursday, May 03, 2007

Fabulous, Dahling!

I noted a couple posts ago how tired I've been lately. I've been fortunate to work some weekends modeling in runway shows and it's keeping me busy along with the regular school job.

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of wearing some fabulous clothes in a Charity luncheon/fashion show for the Ronald McDonald Kids' House Foundation. The show was produced and put on by femme fatal, Leonard Simpson - who looks younger and thinner I see her every time - the beotch! In all seriousness, Simpson puts on the best runway shows I've ever done in all my years of modeling - with props, dogs, amazing clothes, flowers, lights, accessories crafted by himself... his shows are stressful, quick and light years more polished than most. I remember how stressed and intimidated I used to be by him and the experienced girls from Los Angeles in my first show with him years ago in Pasadena, Los Angeles. It sure feels good that he now requests me all the time and told the 3 new teens to watch me and have me help them out.

The show was deemed a huge success and then it was on to the next...
click on slide show below!
show4.21.07

No comments: