Saturday, February 16, 2008

Be My Valentine

  Well, shoot - P put his foot down and, although without any romantic fanfare (or even presented on V day, itself): went conventional on me and bought his gal a heart-shaped box of chocolates and a single rose after all.... :)

**Editor's Note - of course the gesture was sweet and appreciated (he he he I woulda killed him had he spent more on me). But perhaps he was also making up for my UTTER DISAPPOINTEMENT from the night before when he and I, accompanied by his Irish guest, Billy, and my friend (and sometimes blog-subject) Richele went to the club "Shooters" in North Park for 80s Night to find it gutted and closed!!! Absolutely shocked and saddened am I - can't a mid-30s broad just get her 80s 'skank' dancing on???? :(

Thanks for being my Valentine, P. Love you...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: