Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day of Love, Friendship (and SKAKEDOWN)

Hee hee hee. If you don't know what I mean by the term "shakedown" please refer to this previous blog here.

 





So tomorrow is Valentine's Day. It will be my 2nd with Patrick. And for the 2nd year we will be doing nothing to celebrate it. Last year we had his daughter Ciara that night. This year we have his childhood friend, Billy, visiting from Ireland - whew hew - I get to hear P's Irish accent come out (he only uses it with his Irish 'peeps').

I read that the average amount of money that men spend on their women on V Day is $122.79. Holy frijoles! Our plan tomorrow night is to go to 80s Night (loyal elsamart readers know I just LOVE my 80s music) up the street at the North Park bar/disco "Shooters". Totally radical - I can't wait to put my dancing shoes on! Shoot - maybe I will make P pay my $5 cover charge - he he he.

That said: I'm in love, I love my God, family and cat, too. In fact I love many things in this life and world and I am appreciative of the friends and family I have - including you: my readers around the world - so consider yourself all my Valentines ... and none of you have to buy me dinner! Hugs and Kisses!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your readers love u 2!!