Thursday, February 28, 2008

E is MIA

 Yawwnnn.. I am exhausted! Alas, I remember the days when no matter how tired I was or how painful my chronic dry eye condition is that I have (especially when staring at a computer screen for more than 5 minutes) - that I would blog almost daily.

Well, my dears - in case you haven't noticed I've been Missing In Action a bit. I have been so busy working since December that I am very backlogged in getting blogs out. And elsamart has so much to say!!!

Put it this way: I've been painfully limping on a badly injured knee for almost a month now that I haven't even had time to go to the doctor to check out - that is how busy and working I am lately.

But no fears: I file away my juicy stories and thoughts in the files of my wonderfully functioning memory. There will be more to come, cats and kittens (just not tonight or tomorrow)..

No comments: