Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Elopement Video #5 - the Courthouse

Continuing the saga of Elsa and Patrick spontaneously deciding to elope in Las Vegas last September - - here we are the next morning bright and early at the Courthouse getting our paperwork done and paying for our license to marry....



I laugh when I watch this because you see my big eyes darting around nervously as I don't know what is going on, everything is hush hush - it was only us and 2 other couples there at the morning - a far cry from a Friday eve, I am told - where you see drunk people and even celebs deciding to get hitched.

The gypsy in me was starting to get nervous and excited - I mean, I am 37 years old and although a prolific monogamous and long-term relationship kind of gal, this was me taking the last steps to becoming a life partner with my best friend and lover...

Is it worth noting that I also didn't even know P was filming as I am sure it would have been frowned upon.??? ..heheheh

No comments: