Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Runway for a Black Friday







I have not once in my life participated in "Black Friday" - the busiest shopping day (the day after Thanksgiving) of the year. It took being paid and having a job to do it this year - hehehhe.

Gretchen Productions who have hired me to do a number of shows and Bridal shows throughout the past several years booked me and a few fellow models from my agency to help out with their Horton Plaza Mall show featuring clothes from various stores there.

Always an interesting time, I received some pictures from one of the mothers. Another treat - my husband surprised me showing up as well - - and shooting me in black and white film. That said - it will be ages for him to work on and get me my pics so I am putting up these ones from Akiko's mama. Thank you!

Click on slideshow below!
Black Friday Show 2009

No comments: