Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ciara's 10th Bday!

 
P's daughter, Ciara, turned 10 on Friday. The lucky gal got to celebrate her birthday all weekend with a half-day at school on Friday with movies and fun with her school frends; a party at Coronado Bay on Saturday AND another party all day at her tio's house in Bonita today. Whew! That's a lot of soda and junk food - :P
 
These pictures are all from Sunday as I couldn't stay long in Coronado due to my work schedule. Besides I mostly wanted to play with the kids on the jungle gym and swing and help my niece, Ariela, show off her new gymnastics moves to Ciara.
 
The party today was straight out of Ciara's favorite show, "George Lopez Show" - I joked to Patrick. Today consisted of the Mexican side of the family from Ciara's mom, Linda. Complete with Jumpee for the kids, pinata, beer for the adults (I prefer a mixed cocktail or margarita myself), flan and spicy chicken wings (no, thanks, but P loves 'em!) and background boombox playing hip hop and latin oldies - it really was like the George Lopez show hehehe!
 
Patrick even brought Fred-the-Basset who is very social and loves hanging around people, begging for food, catching any crumbs, barking loudly to demand attention and, overall, getting in everyones business... A special weekend, on a special occasion for a special girl :) I couldn't ask for a more pleasant way to top off the special week I already had with her daddy..

My Blessings Overfloweth...

Click on Slideshow below!
Ciara10bday

No comments: