Thursday, October 09, 2008

Elsamart Economy


Thank you, to my small, but significant international loyal readers of my life journal. You've heard me mention clicking on those silly banners and google ads to the top, right and bottom of my blog before (click here)- I actually earn money from those advertisers - albeit pennies, nickles and dimes at first - it really adds up.

Last week I hit another $100 milemark which is when they cut a check out to you. At this point in 3 years of having my blog I've averaged about $120 a year but considering I'm not really trying to entertain at this point, and just use this as a journal, expression of freedom and photo album of my life - I am tickled that anyone reads it all much less that I earn any advertising dollars from it.

Heartfelt thanks for your support :)
Click!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E, tell P I can't see the quote on his blog. D