Monday, October 13, 2008

P gives in!!!?

I like to tease. My family teases each other a lot. I tease those I love. Let that segue to my Love: P. Republican. Conservative. Possibly brain-washed from his 21 years in the Military. He went to the NCLR Republican convention in San Diego a couple months ago and shook his nominee's hand, shouting, "I'm With YOU, John!" He is a card-holding supporter of the McCain campaign. My guy has taught me mucho about the Party.

Shoot - he even has an 8x10 picture of McCain and Palin held up by a magnet on his fridge - right next to a pic of his photogenic daughter and dog.

Well, 2 weeks ago we went to Venice Beach in Los Angeles (you may have read my blog about going to the My Bloody Valentine concert at nearby Santa Monica.)

Venice is uber liberal and I have pics and a blog yet to write about it all - stay tuned.

Until then - enjoy this hilarious pic of P playing the good sport!! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm horrified that you allowed her to take your pic w/ that grafitti. But, I understand... Go P!!

Elsa Martinez said...

let's keep it real: I was already leveling the camera to take the pic when HE jumped in it with his hand posed on his hip - :P