Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday Goodies!

 
  I would like to thank the very playful and talented Shannon and Richele who spend about 20 hours and a couple hundred bucks baking an assortment of 13 (yes! 13!!) cookies, fudge, peanut brittle... dare I go on??? They annually make it and give deliver a big tin to I'm thinking around 30 friends(?)! I am very lucky to be on their friend list and Patrick is very lucky to be dating me as he helped me the very first night to 1/3 of it! UMMMMMM....!!

*editor's note - oh, don't let the pictures fool you - that was from one of my old house parties years ago - they've grown up nicely since then :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the girl in the white pant's is muffin top is really cute.

Elsa Martinez said...

somebody's single :)

Anonymous said...

muffin top isn't a good thing.

Elsa Martinez said...

I can attest both those crazy gals look great and are in shape - no derogatory remarks are needed here :P