Saturday, December 20, 2008

Xmastime at Bonitacasa



It's quickly approaching Christmas 2008. I seem to be stuck in a rut about not getting done all I want to write about. But I will try to segue my blog subjects into the holidays a little bit more. Here is video from Xmas Day 2006 at my parents' home. It is late in the day, and almost eerie how everyone is so quiet and low-key in my family which is usually at least 50 in the house and the decibel level is great. I am fooling around with my Dad's new camcorder and am such a spaz, but it's fun...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elsa Martinez said...

sigh. This is not the first time that my briar-tongued bully from Las Vegas has taken the time out of her insecure, nonbusy life to express such unwarranted vulgarity and ugliness to me. Some said to delete it, but all I care about saying is that during this time of Peace, for my bully to be so full of hate fills me with a huge sadness that I really can only say, "I forgive you" - and I am sorry that you are so unhappy because you take it out on others...

Anonymous said...

Ho, ho, ho! Guess whose getting coal in her stocking this Christmas? It is sad to see that kind of hate this time of year.

Peace on Earth. Goodwill toward all, even if it's not returned.

Anonymous said...

Correction, Santa - it 'is sad to see that kind of hate' ANY time of year.. :(

Anonymous said...

Correction, Santa - it 'is sad to see that kind of hate' ANY time of year.. :(