Monday, April 16, 2007

Autism Activists

If you know me or have read my blog at all you understand that one of my beautiful nephews is autistic. Sadly, we still have a long way to go to understanding the illness and its causes. And much money and research is needed for a breakthrough. Having said that, the pop group Five for Fighting is donating 49 cents to Autism Speaks every time someone watches the video to one of their songs submitted by a family with 2 brothers with autism. It is simply just a photo gallery: but its sweetness and warmth made me cry. I wish our little Ryan had a big brother that was so protective and good to him. But he is well loved by our huge extended family. Gracias a Dios. Please watch and pass along so that money may be donated. Thank you and thanks to the band for the donation.

Please click on link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good cause. I helped my sister with a fundraiser she did last October for Surfer’s Healing for Autism…a surf camp for autistic kids and their families.



Matt

Anonymous said...

Thank you to my beautiful sister, Elsa, who always thinks of everyone else before herself.
Love, Mare