Monday, April 23, 2007

Visual DNA

I really recommend doing this - it was thought-provoking and
interesting to see how your personality is determined by your visual
choices.

Click link and follow
instructions. Choose the picture that best determines your answer and
then the end will give you a very interesting perspective on your
personality!

Here are excerpts of my results of how my mood personality is a "Sophisticate" (romantic and love the beauty of open spaces). For fun I am an "Escape Artist" I love physical activity, and further myself by traveling around the world - so true!!!. My Love personality is "Touchy Feely"(more sexual than most). My Habits personality is "New Wave Puritan" - I like to know what's going on, I am healthy about what I put in my body and my home design taste is cool, contemporary. Lastly
that I favor the natural look: not too muscular in men, and not fake boobs and other plastic surgery in women. I am stylish, yet simple! :)

No comments: