Friday, June 22, 2007

One More Try for Vegas...


So, my man, Patrick and I were chatting away as we do in our healthy relationship (he he he - we TRY and I DO have the Gift to Gab, ya know, so it's not too hard!) and we got to talking about Las Vegas. We came to the conclusion that neither of us, although having been there a couple times, still really know Las Vegas or have enjoyed it the way it may be possible (going with someone you really like spending time with for one, having time to actually walk and around and see things: number 2).

For my part, I've gone 3 times - which is NOTHING for a Southern Californian - I know people who go every weekend (my ex Italian told me he has met so many nice and beautiful people there that he is actually thinking of moving there just for a month later this summer to hang out). But that's a whole other story :)! If you are a loyal blog reader (or at least like it when I post pictures of me and model friends cleaned up a bit) you may have read this blog about the last time I went to Vegas about 2 years ago.

In any case I went once to audition for the National Tour of Les Miserables back in 1998 - and left the same day. Then I went with previously mentioned ex Italian boyfriend when he bought his car there and we only had lunch and drove back the same day. Then there was the blog above - which was all bells and whistles, along with 23 other gals from San Diego for an all-expense paid, VIP trip to The Bellagio Hotel - but you can read that blog for yourself.

I am not a gambler, a partier, and hardly a drinker. But I do like walking around, seeing new things and people-watching and I LOVE the desert heat so I'm excited that P and I are going there for the weekend. Read next week for any interesting stories and Elsa (Goody 2-Shoes) and her take on Sin City...

PS - to my girlfriends who I know will ask: NO, we are NOT running out there to get "hitched" by an Elvis-impersonator!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me it's all about the shows, but those cost $$ and we know you are always strapped for cash.

Jen (not flaca) and I are going out in October for Celine's show and to do some gambling and shop.

Have fun, D