Monday, June 02, 2008

Courtesy of Brother Gabe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V0mRvh14Wc Back at USD, a rich college full of kids driving convertible beamers and porsches, what was I trying to get dates in? A freakin' LE CAR !!!!!

It even got worse when in my sophomore year Mom got cream-colored fur seat covers, my friends fell on the ground tearfully laughing at the "luxury items" in the Le Car. Everyone on campus said "here comes Gabe in the Le CAN" !!!! Dios Mio!!! :) -Tio GM


*Editor's Note - I gasped watching this commercial - is that for real???! I also realized that my beloved Phantom Gray Scion XA hatchback has a remarkable resemblance to Gabe's gray Le Car!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elsa, that Le Car wasn't gray...it was SILVER!!! at least that's what the salesman told me when I bought it ! Aunt Peggy