Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jordy Spreads the Love

  My tabby cat, Jordy - whom, on a couple occasions I thought would be the only living thing I could count on loving and staying by my side no matter what (ha ha ha) has easily transitioned to Casa Merritt.
  A cat that used to run from children, Jordy in his older age has submitted to Ciara - well not every time she wants him, but once in a while he'll actually sleep on her bed with her - giving her a thrill.
  But who he loves even more than Fred-the-Bassett is my beau, Patrick. Or rather, he loves Patrick's lap and penchant for wearing jeans. Perhaps it's also the fact that P sits a lot at home: on computer, watching his political shows (Fox news - blehh) or playing 'Halo' against my brother (also in his 40s) Gabe.
  So as you can see by the pictures, there are plenty of lap time opportunities with P - who I must admit, isn't totally thrilled with his new duty. But when Jordy is happy - I am happy. And that cat deserves so much for my dragging him around to 6 new homes in as many years.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: