Tuesday, June 17, 2008

E is Jonesin'....

 That is right. I am seriously jonesin' for a trip, a getaway, a little time with Mother Nature. I haven't had a trip since April's quicky road trip to Death Valley and I feel my life-force dropping low as here we are almost in July and although I keep pitching great, or cheap trips to my man - - we've got nothing set in concrete.
  None of this should surprise loyal readers or people who know me - as the only thing I do spend money on is taking trips out in Nature.
  Here are some pics that P barely sent me from his camera on our most fabulous road trip last summer up the California coastline to the Big Sur.
  What you see here is an illegal fire, after-hours on the beach - we were all alone - making this gorgeous evening one of the most magical memories in my life...

No comments: