Tuesday, February 16, 2010

After the Fires - photoshoot

 

One hears me say often how I am 'back-blogged' - - yup. I am. I also have a million pictures on this here laptop that I mean to post so that I can delete them from taking up room. I know most people don't delete their pics and put them on the harddrive, burn them on CDs, blah blah blah - I am not technically-efficient enough to do that. Plus, I feel it does no good to never post pictures we've taken. P has hundreds of photos that will never see the light of day since it takes so long to post-tweak each one. I'd rather have mine posted on here and the especially good ones on my flickr account.

 
So this was wayyy back in October 2007 when we had that 2nd round of awful fires (the first in 2005). See my evacuation blog here. A week later Patrick and I had decided to go for a drive to see some of the damage and found ourselves at Lake Hodges in North County. I evidently had a dress and heels in the car and we ended up doing a photoshoot. I know that sounds strange in the wake of a fire but I was actually very much happy and in love with him that day, I remember. It shows on my face, too...


 
A lovely memory...

click on slideshow below for more:
After the Fires

No comments: