Sunday, December 11, 2011

Custo Barcelona/Betsey Johnson show


Due to the Great Black Out we had in early Fall the huge nation-wide "Fashion Night Out" parties/shows/festivities at local malls had to be cancelled. A month later, Fashion Valley decided to hold a smaller version showcasing Betsey Johnson and Custo Barcelona designer lines. It was held at the very cool, Alice-in-Wonderland-like wine bar downtown, "Vin de Syrah". I had good friends from the agency modeling with me: especially my best model friend, Allison. Thanks to Fashion Valley, the Syrah staff and Pam Wilson for hiring us and holding the show!



watch me throw my favorite flower - the large sunflower to a lucky guest at the very end of the video! I am glad I didn't poke his eye out with my impromptu gesture!

No comments: