Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fine Magazine



I did a few jobs this year for Fine Magazine. Starting with runway shows for 3 events: a couple Health and Beauty expos they had as well as the large charity Polo event benefiting Kids Korps. I also shot their July issue editorial which was a real treat when I found out it was for the Del Mar Race Season so we had a racehorse to shoot with. It must have been my lucky day because the race horse turned out to be my favorite breed - an Arabian (like what I had growing up!). I was so enthusiastic and enjoyed myself so much that I didn't even care that although they had originally wanted me to have the cover riding the horse - they switched on-location to my blonde co-model Amber - her honey-colored hair definitely popped better anyway! :)

Below is video from the Polo event:


Click on slideshow below for more pics of all events:
Fine Magazine events

No comments: