Thursday, January 10, 2008

Autism asks, "What kind of World do YOU want?"

I posted a blog a while back akin to this.
http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214

I am asking, again, for anyone out there to click and watch this video on autism. My nephew, Ryan, is one of the children that you can learn about in the video. My heart breaks as my sister and brother-in-law try to get through a day at a time with their son. No one can really imagine their pain and patience unless we all had a child that could not communicate his basic needs with us.

Evidently the lead singer of Five for Fighting has an autistic brother. And his band will donate 40cents to research every time this video is viewed.

Please don't skip over this blog because you do not (have to) relate to it. Consider it your duty in compassion and helping those so desperately in need. These kids can't speak. But I can. Help out. I thank you for it..

No comments: