Friday, September 19, 2008

'Journey' into the 'Lights'


I am so excited and proud of my fellow chicano, highschool friend, Music Machine showchoir alumni and professional actor (we did my first Old Globe theater show together about 15 years ago) - Juan Castillo - who has been traveling while fronting 'Lights', a professional tribute band to the awesome rock/pop group of my beloved 80s era - JOURNEY.

As you see, they are playing the San Diego House of Blues tonight and I have rounded up my 2 highschool best friends/musician/singers and 3 very attractive girl friends also from the big hair 80s era - - and we plan on having our lighters ready!!

As A said (or sang), "Caan't stop believin' ... hold onto that feeelin'!!"

Those who know me or read my blog know that elsamart loves her 80s music and I plan on some serious nostalgia and fun tonight with people that lived through and still love their 80s music almost as much as I do!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, going to be a blast!