Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Uncle Sam has tight pockets!!!

Man, I remember the days when I used to get a substantial refund back for Taxes. Those days are sadly long....gone. :(

I suppose I should be happy that in the past 4 years that I have made most of my income modeling (as opposed to my teaching job). But that said, taxes aren't taken out of my modeling paychecks (just the agent's percentage cut). So come tax season, Uncle Sam says that this Gurl has gotta pay!!

Alas, the wonderful thing about being a model and actress? The write-offs save me every year. But this year just barely: I got back a whopping $74 bucks. Groan. Couldn't he squeeze out another nickel or two?? Shoot - I was hoping for some monetary help for my Ireland trip in May but what can you do? It's better than owing any day!!!

No comments: