Monday, December 04, 2006

Birthday Shoutout: Diana -35!!!

Another year gone by and here we are celebrating my dear friend, Diana's 34th bday! For those of you who don't know, Di (pronounced like the letter 'D') and I met in our freshman dorm, Lago, way back in 1990 at UC Irvine! She quickly became my best friend and roommmate for the ensuing years of college and beyond. She was my partner-in-crime with dancing every Friday night with the Camp Pendleton Marines (Di adores men in uniform) at the Santa Ana club, Kokomos or helping me chase down my Mexican flame in TJ; playing and staying up all night with the boys in our coed dorm (2 words: Mike Roach); bra-dancing (no comment); and much, much laughter through: get this...CLEAN FUN!!! Diana is long-time married to her long-time love, John and is mother to a horse, er INDOOR dog (and a Rottweiler at that) named Kilo. They don't make 'em much like this one, kids.... Felicidades, Mujer- tu sabes que te quiero mucho siempre...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Elsa. A big shout out to D..Happy Birthday! Miss you all.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

Thank you Els for memorializing my birthday on your blog! You are too funny! I have to admit, I shrieked when I saw your link. :)