Thursday, December 28, 2006

Diva-Fina's Birthday!!

ok, it's 11:15 and I am buzzed after 3 strong drinks. Tonight I was celebrating with some of the 'girls' my dear, DEAR, bestest Gay Friend: Jose AKA Jose-fina, AKA La Diva-Fina's 29th birthday!

I plan on writing a blog about my colorful friend who now resides in New York City as a hot-shot agent for one of the world's Top modeling agencies: Elite Models. But since I am buzzed, have my own early morning modeling segment to get some beauty sleep for (and oh I admit it: I forgot my camera tonite) - I guess this will have to suffice for now. That and a picture of La Diva-Fina in kimono drag from last Halloween (until I am forwarded pix from tonite).

Ohhhhh, Gawd: felt like ol' times...

I love you 'Fina!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FRISCO!!!!!