Monday, December 18, 2006

The Globe Guilders Runway Show



Ahhh: Modeling. It ain't brain surgery. And I am not saving the world. But in this case, I really was modeling for a cause dear to my heart and soul. Earlier this Fall I modeled in the Globe Guilders annual fundraiser show benefitting the Tony-award winning Old Globe Theater here in San Diego. Located in beautiful Balboa Park, my first professional theater gig was in their smaller Cassius Carter theater-in-the-round stage after college graduation. This runway show stood out to me also because there were many theater people in the audience who have seen me acting onstage but not walking the runway. Another interesting point was that all the clothes we wore were vintage. (Some of them being very cool or debonaire - other times being...ummm, well interesting, shall we say?)
Click on slideshow below!

No comments: