Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year 2007!!!

It is a reflective day for me. I don't usually make New Year's resolutions because I feel that year-round I am already trying to work on myself or get things done to enrich my life.

This past year a lot has happened. This year I really worked on my health. My thoughts. I got to travel a lot (Maui, Oahu, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Lake Tahoe, and Peru). I let go and moved on from an almost 5 year relationship with a very sweet ex boyfriend and when (and where) least expecting it: met an extraordinary and challenging man who has changed my entire outlook on relationships and my responsibilities within one.

With that said, I can undoubtedly state that it's been over a decade that I have had so much to look forward to and so many changes and things to accomplish this coming year.

But no festivity is worth it without my family and someone I trust to share it with. So, I stay alone tonight with my thoughts and prayers for my sister, Sylvia, her husband, Tim and the kids who got in a bad car accident last night returning from northern California and for the safe arrival in a couple days of my dearest Patrick and his daughter Ciara from Ireland.

May God Bless us all, our country, the military fighting overseas and all the beautiful children and animals around us!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E, what happened? Are they ok or in the hospital? My prayers are w/ them, D