Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's Official...


Erin Go Braugh!
When I turned 30 I treated myself to my first trip abroad by meeting my ex boyfriend at his home in northern Italy. This May I am turning 35 and treating myself to a trip with Patrick to his home in northern Ireland... SO excited!! I hope it doesn't rain too much. I can't wait to see the gorgeous, lush countryside where he grew up riding his Arabian horse and being eye witness to historic IRA bombings in his youth. Wow. Only one question remains: "Will it be a nice day for a Guinness?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will he pop the question?

Elsa Martinez said...

Good Lord - that must have been one of my well-intentioned girl friends above who left that. Nonetheless, your good intentions can lead my handsome beau into feeling pressure. He and I are on the same page - that is all that matters..:)

Anonymous said...

If you're going to Northern Ireland, why have you the flag and map of the republic of Ireland??
There are plenty of websites with Northern Ireland's map and flag that you can use.
Anyway, I hope you have a good time in the better part of Ireland

Elsa Martinez said...

hello! Wow - thank you for your comment that you left so many months after I wrote this blog! I realized, after I pasted it that I put up the Republic of Ireland - surprisingly, my boyfriend never corrected me. In any case - I had a great time in Occupied Ireland as well as the parts of the Republic that we did a road trip through. You should check out my blogs and pictures on all of it - in May :) thanks, again and keep reading!

Elsa Martinez said...

oh and PS - the North was beautiful! I can't say that I enjoyed it any less than the Republic. You speak as if you are from there? :)